Monday, January 5, 2015

Oh my goodness!  So much has happened since I last wrote.  For starters we had another baby.  A baby!  Yes, we now have 4 kids.  Three girls and a boy.  Since this is the New Year, I think I'll do what everyone else is doing and talk about my goals for the new year.

First of all, I recently started 2 new jobs.  Yay me!  I am working at the NECC, a local community center.  I get to go back to doing what I used to do.  So, I am still getting used to having a job.

I am working on learning Spanish, via rosetta stone.

I am exercising and cooking.

So my real resolution is to keep doing what I'm doing and work on my health and my jobs and family time and time for myself.  Just "having it all" and "living the dream".

When I think about the things that are important to me to accomplish I think a lot about the idea of "having it all".  A lot of times you hear people talk about having it all and whether that is really possible.  Can you have it all?  I say yes, yes you can.  You just have to have some wiggle room in there.  Having it all doesn't mean that you have to do it all perfectly.  I just think at the end of the day you need to feel good about what you accomplished today.  As I said I want to cook, learn spanish, exercise and spend time with my family and work.  Do all those things need to happen daily?  No. I think that way I would drive myself crazy.  I also need time for myself, time to read, relax, do laundry, all that stuff.  Small goals will make that all attainable.  I think having a separate job will make it attainable too.  When I was only working at the restaurant, I felt like I was working all of the time.  Little things all the time.  Working outside the home makes that all a lot easier.  I work 3 days a week.  On my non working days I work hard to not work hard.  Lol.  Focus on my other things like Spanish, exercise, etc.  Well, writing all this down is making me feel like I should go do something.  Because it's my day mostly off.  I think I'm going to go plan my dinner.  More to come…

oh, and it's the year of The Cocheo's!  We are turning our lives around this winter, it's a new start of a better life!

No comments:

Post a Comment