Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We are trying to plan a vacation.  We haven't been on vacation in 3 years.  I'm not really sure how that's possible.  But, other than a few days to Long Island, the 4 of us haven't gone anywhere else.  Kind of depressing.  Even though money is sort of tight right now, we have to make this vacation work.  So, we are on a strict budget for the next 2 months because on April 1st, we will be going on vacation.  I can't wait.  All the saving will surely be worth it.  We are going to Las Vegas.  At first I was not into the idea at all.  We don't gamble, and we have 2 kids.  But after some research, I'm excited about it.  We're not staying on the strip, about 15 minutes away at what looks like a nice hotel with a pool.  I'm convinced that this is all I need to have a good vacation.  A pool and a ipad.  I can picture it in my head.  The children will be playing happily, splashing in the pool, I will be reading and relaxing. 
Other than the pool, there's some fun parks nearby, we'll also go to Hoover Dam, and take a one night trip to the Grand Canyon.  I guess there's also some kind of circus there. 

This trip is keeping me going, I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment